HOW TO INCREASE ENGAGEMENT WITH YOUR
Improving your social media marketing efforts is a real deal as far as everyone knows. If you want your social media strategy to be more social, follow the instructions down below!
1. Be transparent: Knowing one thing is a good thing, knowing everything is even better. To gain your followers’ trusts, make them feel like they are always with you.
2. Tell them a story: Stories are how we learn best. We absorbe numbers and facts through well told stories.
3. Share all-day-long:Careful about the working hours, between 8am-10am in the morning , 11am-1pm in lunch time and 5pm-9pm in the evening are the best times to share.
4. Make it short: Keep your content as short as possible by providing good quality visuals, use simple language and be brief
5. Be Innovative: Test your boundaries. Do not limit yourself to what everyone else is doing and stay ahed of the game.
NEW: GOOGLE’S CROSS-DEVICE
Soon advertisers will be able to reach users across devices with
Google remarketing campaigns.
Google Analytics didn’t show all the effort made by AdWords in the past up until now.
Here’s Google’s own example to explain the situation: “A customer finds your site by clicking one of your AdWords ads. She returns a week later by clicking over from a social network. That same day, she comes back a third time via one of your email campaigns, and a few hours later, she returns again directly and makes a purchase. In the Last Interaction attribution model, the final touchpoint- in this case, the Direct channel – would receive 100% of the credit for the sale.”
“Now you can make more accurate marketing
That’s obviously not an accurate representation of the whole effectiveness of your marketing efforts. But now you can see all of your ads and where did they work best via “Cross Device”.
Google Announces ‘Measurement Partners’
It is crucial for brands to see their marketing efforts and evaluate the data that has been gathered through analysis. As their relationships with theirs customers evolves, tracking their ad performance getting more and more complex every other day. And while Google strives to build great solutions, some marketers prefer to rely on third-party measurement solutions. Catering to this, Google’s new program will see the search giant partner with more than 20 verified partner brands, including comScore, Nielsen and Oracle Data Cloud.
SEO TIPS AND TRICKS FOR NEW
- Perform your SEO exercises daily: Don’t forget to install all the analysis every week, do your keyword research and make sure that every single detail on the website has it’s own unique hashtag.
- Don’t Forget About SEO Researches: There are always some new things to learn in SEO world. Do your research weekly.
3. Monitor Your Progress: Make sure to follow up all of your data monthly and weekly.
4. Update Your SEO Plan: SEO is a dynamic thing to do which requires you to follow new tips and tricks and always keep updated.
‣Online videos will account for more than %80 of all consumer internet traffic by 2020.
‣Almost %50 of internet users, checks the brand’s website before purchasing any product.
‣%45 of people watch more than an hour of YouTube videos every week.
‣Brands that use video marketing grow their year-over-year revenue %49 faster than brands that don’t.
‣Enjoyment of video ads increases purchase intent by %97 and brand association by %139.